Our Customer Advocate position requires a proactive, high-energy, and thorough approach. This position requires regular communication with customers as well as with a variety of internal departments in order to complete each day’s tasks. The Customer Service position requires that you be the in-house one-stop contact for your assigned accounts.
Establish and maintain open dialogue relationships with the customers and provide professional, personable, and friendly assistance.
• Exhibit a level of urgency related to all in-house pending orders/samples/issues.
• Receive, review and process incoming purchase orders.
• Readily handle all incoming questions, complaints and general issues from customers and sales force
• Establish and maintain impeccable customer account records.
• Regularly review our costs and selling costs to ensure pricing is valid/current and update pricing when applicable (with the input of sales force)
• Trace all pending orders from receipt of order to customer location delivery.
• Provide updates in regard to order status to customers as progress is made.
• Work with internal departments to meet requests submitted by customers and the sales force.
• Resolve issues with shipment damages; including credits to customer, claims submitted to carrier and replacement material when needed.
• Work with production and logistics to adjust production and shipping schedules as needed.
• Work with customers to ensure all regulatory and documentation requirements are current.
• Exhibit a level of urgency related to all issues/requests submitted by our sales team.
• Exercise impeccable follow-up habits with each order, sample request, pending requests and general issues.
• Ensure that every response to a customer or salesperson if fully researched and accurate prior to submitting.
• Ensure efficient execution of deliveries to customer base.
• Manual changes of on hand orders and briefs.
• Submit all relevant work order requests to applicable departments as needed.
• Vocalize and explain detailed data and problem-solve in-person, on the phone, or in emails.
• Actively participate in meeting customers and the preparation for customer visits.
• Proactively peruse available training for position.
Your professional profile includes:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1-2 years relevant experience in production in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language.
• Polish Language
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Deadline oriented.
• IT skills – Proficiency in using common PC applications.
• Excellent ability to work with others.
Attractive package with benefits.
• Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
• A creative team environment that will inspire you.