Requirements, Education and Experience:
- Three to five (3-5) years of regulatory experience in chemical manufacturing, consumer products, or similar industry required.
- Knowledge of domestic and international regulations/programs including, but not limited to: IFRA, Prop 65, TSCA, GHS, REACH, and various transportation regulations (DOT, IMDG, IATA).
- Experience with Safer Choice and PCPC submissions a plus.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to summarize technical data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent ability to work with others.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task.
- Deadline oriented.
- Apply principles of rational systems to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, visual, or schedule form.
- Associate (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Regulatory: 5 years (preferred)
- 8-hour shift
- Able to work overtime and flexible weekend availability, when required.