Belle Aire Creations is seeking an additional role and are recruiting for a ‘sample compounder’ to add to the existing team. Our sample compounders are specialists whose primary goal is to study a bill of materials, accurately mix ingredients and guide them into the “work in process” stage.
• Work with sample team to make briefs for Shipment.
• Work to maximize individual workspace efficiencies.
• Complete daily assigned workload.
• Submit finished retains for completed batches to QC.
• Conduct applicable duties for department co-workers in their absence.
• Comply with all safety and SOP procedures including forklift safety & PPE.
• Comply with all safety and SOP procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• 1-2 years relevant experience in production control and production planning in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language.
• Production/Planning skills: Knowledge of Good manufacturing processes (GMP’s).
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Deadline oriented.
• IT skills – Proficiency in using common PC applications
• Excellent ability to work with others.
• Cognitive (Reasoning):
o Apply principles of rational systems to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
o Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, visual, or schedule form.
o Vocalize and explain detailed data and problem-solve, both in-person and by telephone Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written)
o Compose routine correspondence on own initiative
o Make comprehensive notes in English
o May involve a large volume of such composition.
o Must have ability to work well under pressure
• Physical Capabilities
o Strength (lifting, dexterity, repetitive motion):
▪ Must be able to lift 30-lbs onto waist high shelves
▪ Must be able to lift and carry a min of 25lbs.
o Movement: Employee will frequently use fingers, walk and distinguish basic colors. Employee will continuously use both hands, sit for extended periods of time, and use rapid or well-developed coordination simultaneously.
o Hearing: Must be able to hear and understand work direction in a loud, distracting environment
o Vision: Must be able to judge distance, identify details, and view computer screen regularly
• Competitive market-based salary; commensurate with experience