Belle Aire Creations is located in Mundelein, IL. You will be offered excellent opportunities for both your personal and professional growth. You will work to support winning fragrance and flavors for exciting consumer product brands while exploring your own creative developments with the Belle Aire Creations team.
As a Senior Account Executive at Belle Aire Creations, you will work for a company that touches thousands of consumers brands and products. Our passion for our customers and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry as well. You will join a dynamic environment that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry shaped of emotions and consumer preferences. We have a culture that works to inspire and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers.
Our senses step into gear from the moment we wake up in the morning until we turn in for the night. The consumer grooming and cleaning regimen intersects with personal care, home care, fabric care, oral care, and beauty products, with fragrance at the core of every experience. Through Fragrance and Flavor, Belle Aire Creations is responsible for carrying you through the olfactive journey of your day.
Belle Aire Creations’ team reaches national-wide with strategic partnerships extending globally. Years of experience have resulted in a natural knowledge of consumer preferences depending on the segment and geographical location. Our Creative teams work together to create the success that Belle Aire Creations’ thrives on and brings together a variety of skills – creation and evaluation, consumer market research, marketing, sampling, sales, and customer relationships.
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Senior Account Executive to manage our customer accounts in the North East. The Senior Account Executive’s responsibilities include building and maintaining a sales pipeline with a high conversation rate, attending sales meetings to provide progress updates, and researching industry trends. You should also be able to identify new sales opportunities through networking initiatives and customer referrals. To be successful as a Senior Account Executive, you should be adept at analyzing sales performance metrics and negotiating contracts. Ultimately, an exceptional Senior Account Executive should demonstrate excellent communication, management, and customer service skills at all times.
• Manage and develop a $5-$8M dollar territory in the North East.
• Assist creative department in executing campaigns in accordance with clients’ needs.
• Coordinate teams to meet project milestones and deadlines.
• Communicate with clients and gather information about project’s scope, budget and timeline.
• Resolve sales or delivery issues.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities for this job, may change at any time without notice.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree BS preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of executive sales management experience in F&F Industry or related field required.
• Knowledge of the fragrance industry.
• Proven success in key account management.
• Experience in new business and territory development.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to work extremely well under pressure and changing dynamics.
• Deadline oriented.
• Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• An individual who is a self-starter and highly self-motivated.
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Competitive market-based salary; commensurate with experience