The Senior Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Fragrance team. This position will support Personal Care and Home Care categories and other categories for North America. Conduct NA regional, global market analysis of categories and track cross category developments. Identify emerging consumer trends and themes and relate them to opportunities for clients. Create and present fragrance concepts, brand solutions and ideas supported by sound market information. Connect and relate to client needs for their brands and be a source of inspiration with proactive concepts and programs. Responsible for working closely with Evaluation Team to develop seasonal trend presentations and concepts to support categories.
- Reportto the Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will work and collaborate with multiple department groups including Perfumery, Evaluation, Regulatory and Commercialization Team with which you will conductmarket research and identify trends
- Participate in business planning, product planning, positioning, pricing, and promotional activities for various market portfolios
- Gather and analyze information on competitive product offerings in both fragrance and flavors and technologies, determine competitive strategies and tactics and communicate the information to field sales and internal teams
- Research the market and perform analyses to determine new opportunities to grow the business
- Create custom presentations based on specific markets of interest to the organization
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Manage relationships with partnersto ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing content, and to ensure competitiveness
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Consumer understanding: Have experience with market insights, protocols, practices, and a broad understanding
- of consumers.
- Develop the olfactory strategy for customers, markets, categories, and guide the Perfumery team.1600 Baskin Road, Mundelein, IL 60060 | 847.816.3500 | belleairecreations.com
- Manage multiple complex briefs from partners and develop or select fragrances with the help of Evaluation,according to the given brief guidelines.
- Establish fragrances to be tested and coordinate with the Belle Aire Creations’ Evaluationteam.
- Translate Consumer Market Insight research into olfactory guidelines for Perfumers.
- Contribute to the olfactory analysis of new products to identify interesting notes for creative development.
- Regularly interact with customers through site visits, professional societies, and trade-show activities.
- Ownership of trade-show strategy including schedule, presence, planning, and ROI analysis.
- Manage, coach, and develop other team members